1.- What are cookies:
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded and stored in the user’s terminal (computer / smartphone / tablet) when accessing certain web pages and that allow the website to remember browsing preferences and navigate efficiently, making the interaction between the user and the website is faster and easier.
The information collected by cookies or other storage devices is completely anonymous and does not contain any sensitive information (such as name, address or bank details) since they do not collect data that can personally identify the user.
2.- Types of cookies used:
Own cookies Senda Hotels cookies: These cookies allow the website to function correctly so they are essential for the user to be able to use all the options of the Website and to move around it normally. They allow, for example, to save your personal preferences.
Company Information Purpose Senda Hotels User location and personal preferences They allow us to offer a more personalized service to each visitor, as well as save personal preferences, such as the currency in which prices are displayed. Third Party Cookies Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow the collection of anonymous information about the navigation of users through the Website and their behavior patterns, in order to know the origin of visits and other statistical data, as well as to improve its operation. from service.
Company Information Purpose More information Google Analytics Pages visited, browsing time, origin of the visitor, location … Statistical reports on how users find the website, how they use it and if it works correctly.
New Relic Information on navigation Reports on how users use the web and if it works correctly See
Advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that the editor has included in the Website, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown. They allow to offer advertising related to the interests of the User.
Company Information Purpose More information Doubleclick (Google, Inc.) Information about the advertisements that have been shown to a user, about those that interest him and about whether he visits the advertiser’s website Improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user avoiding that ads you have already seen appear View
Tradedoubler Information about the ad shown to the user Allows you to analyze the interaction of a user with an ad View
Facebook User data on Facebook and their navigation on the current page They allow you to share the content of a page and know if your friends also like it, also customize the ads within Facebook See
3.- Web beacons or web bug:
This Website also uses Web Beacons, which are usually small images of one pixel by one pixel, visible or invisible, placed within the source code of some websites, and have a similar purpose to cookies. Web Beacons are often used statistically, to measure the traffic of users who visit a web page and to be able to obtain a pattern of the users of a website. The data obtained through the Web Beacons are in any case anonymous.
4.- How to disable cookies and other devices:
Most web browsers allow you to manage the preferences of cookies or other storage devices, to have a more precise control over privacy.
The following links show the instructions to deactivate the configuration of cookies in each browser:
1. Internet Explorer (http://goo.gl/vFM6gb)
- In the tools menu, select “Internet Options”.
- Click on the privacy tab. • You can configure privacy with a cursor with six positions that allows you to control the amount of cookies that will be installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low, and Accept all cookies.
2. Mozilla Firefox (http://goo.gl/QXWYmv)
- In the paAt the top of the Firefox window click on the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the Firefox option you can choose Use a custom configuration for the history to configure the options.
3. Google Chrome (http://goo.gl/fQnkSB)
- Click on the menu located on the toolbar.
- Select Configuration. • Click on Show advanced options.
- In the ‘Privacy’ section, click on the Content Settings button.
- In the ‘Cookies’ section you can configure the options.
4. Safari (http://goo.gl/KFBFh)
- In the configuration menu, select the “preferences” option.
- Open the privacy tab. • Select the option you want from the “block cookies” section.
- Remember that certain functions and full functionality of the Site may not be available after disabling cookies. If you wish not to be tracked by cookies, Google has developed a plug-in to install in your browser that you can access at the following link: http://goo.gl/up4ND.
5.- Cookies on mobile devices:
If you wish to modify the privacy options, follow the instructions specified by the developer of your mobile device browser.
Also, below, you can find some examples of the links that will guide you to modify the privacy options on your mobile device:
- IOS: (http://goo.gl/61xevS)
- Windows Phone: (http://goo.gl/Rx8QQ)
- Chrome Mobile: (http://goo.gl/XJp7N)
- Opera Mobile: (http://goo.gl/Nzr8s7)
6.- Acceptance of cookies:
We inform you that in the case of blocking or not accepting the installation of cookies, it is possible that certain services will not be available without the use of these or that you will not be able to access certain services or take full advantage of everything that this website offers you. .